Chris Kadrmas, Director of Administration
Chris Kadrmas, Division Director
The Administrative Services Division provides the overall direction of agency powers and duties as described in the state’s water laws. Activities include:
- Department of Water Resources operations;
- Records Management;
- Support services for all agency programs;
- Budget and fiscal control work;
- Agency accounting through the keeping of financial records, preparation of financial statements and reports, project or program cost accounting, preparation of budgets, and proper control of various funds appropriated by the state legislature;
- Coordinating water resource programs with federal agencies and other state and local entities; and
- Coordinating contracts and agreements.
The Administrative Services Division can be contacted by e-mail, or at (701) 328-2760.